Leeds City Centre
Due to expansion a new vacancy has come up for a Receptionist, within a Leeds City Centre Law Firm
Working for this leading law firm you will provide part of a small team, overseeing the reception area and being a first point of contact for clients. Typically, the role will include; switchboard, meeting room coordination, meeting room/seminar set up, use of the booking system, dealing with enquiries, administration, catering supplies, diary management and any other ad hoc duties as required.
* Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Receptionist, that has worked for a Law Firm or other professional services company
* Extremely professional as you will be communicating with clients
* Highly organised and able to manage a busy and varied workload
* Good IT skills including outlook, office and switchboard software
* A positive team player committed to client service
There is a competitive salary on offer, excellent benefits, a high quality of work and a great team working environment.
Salary advertised is a guideline and is depending on experience.
We have several front of house reception roles available so contact us for further information.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.