Legal Secretary PA Commercial Litigation
Manchester City Centre
A Legal Secretary/PA is required ASAP on a permanent basis to support at Partner level, a small team of Commercial Litigation lawyers.
The Legal Secretary/PA role will include:
* Typing and admin support/document formatting/digital dictation
* Screening calls
* Preparing court documents
* Liaising with clients
* Diary management
* Complex travel arrangements
* Meeting arrangements
* Assisting with business development and marketing materials/events
* Processing expenses
* Legal billing
* Updating in house systems and databases
* Opening and closing files
Previous Legal PA or Secretarial experience is essential, ideally this will be within Commercial Litigation or general commercial work. You should be a confident PA and Typist with excellent IT skills and able to manage a demanding and busy workload.
There is a competitive salary on offer, as well as benefits and a great team working culture. The role is working for an estalished law firm that have a wide range of high profile commercial clients.
Salary advertised is a guideline only and is negotiable.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.