Legal Document Production Assistant Evenings
Manchester City Centre
Working hours 1:30pm - 10pm
Working for a Global Law Firm, the Document Production Assistant will provide vital support to lawyers. This will include:
* Use of BigHand digital dictation - Audio Typing
* Preparing documents, reports, letters, emails memos etc
* Copy typing
* Use of in house templates
* Use of document management system
* Use of Word including track changes
* Use of PowerPoint and Excel
* Converting PDF's
* Communicating with departments
* Managing a busy workload and working within a team
To be considered it is essential you have previous secretarial, typing or document production experience. This should be from a legal or professional services background. You should have an eye for detail, have accurate and quick typing skills and be good with IT systems and packages.
The role is full time based in Manchester City Centre, working the hours of 1:30pm - 10pm with a 1-hour break.
Salary advertised is a guideline only and will be depending on experience.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.