Our global client is major is looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join their highly regarded legal team. Based at the company HQ in Chester this is a varied role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements.
You will also be advising and assisting the business on a wide range of other legal matters including compliance, data protection and commercial litigation matters.
The ideal candidate:
* A UK qualified solicitor with strong academics and at least 1-year PQE
* A strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts is essential
* Exposure to dealing with compliance, data protection and technology matters
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate legal issues in a business-friendly way and influence key stakeholders
* Able to effectively manage competing priorities and stakeholder expectations
In-house experience would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills.
Our client envisages that candidates with 1+ years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.