Our client is an international organisation looking for a Legal Counsel / Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their busy and growing in-house legal department. This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements.
Based in West London / Middlesex the ideal candidate will be:
* A UK qualified solicitor with strong academics and at least 1-year PQE
* Trained and qualified at a good regional, national or international law firm
* A strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts is essential
* Ideally with a focus in information technology (IT) / outsourcing / software licensing / cloud-based agreements
* Able to assist and help the department on a wide range of other legal matters
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
The successful candidate must be able to point to strong communication skills and good business and commerciality skills. You will need to be hungry and ambitious and keen to push your career forward in a vibrant, fast moving in-house legal department.
In-house experience would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills.
Our client envisages that candidates with between 1 - 3 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
10% Bonus, additional benefits