Our client is a highly recognisable household name looking for an In-house Legal Counsel / Commercial Contracts Lawyer with technology experience. This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of international commercial contracts and agreements.
Based in Hatfield this position will see you advising and assisting a rapidly growing part of the business and you will work closely with senior executives within the business.
The ideal candidate:
* A UK qualified solicitor with strong academics and at least 2 years PQE
* A strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts is essential
* Exposure to dealing with IT, technology and/or software contracts and agreements
* IP and data protection experience desirable
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate legal issues in a business-friendly way and influence key stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, highly regarded and successful team dealing with interesting, complex cross border work.
Our client envisages that candidates with between 2 - 4 years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.