Rare opportunity to join an elite US law firm with an outstanding reputation in international investment funds work. Top quality work is on offer with fantastic career development and the opportunity to work with over a 100 specialists in London and the US.
The firm has openings for high achieving Funds Lawyers, Class of 2011 to Class of 2017. They may also consider exceptional NQs who have completed a Funds seat in their Training Contract.
Areas of focus
* Structuring and formation of hedge funds, funds of funds and hybrid funds
* Seed and anchor capital investments and other strategic arrangements
* Negotiations with investors, trading counterparties and service providers
* Customized investor vehicles and separately managed accounts
* Management company structuring and formation
* Employment arrangements, talent retention and succession planning
* Registration and compliance with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, National Futures Association, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, and Financial Conduct Authority
* Regulatory filings, including Forms ADV, PF, CPO-PQR and 13D, F, G and H, and Treasury and Bureau of Economic Analysis forms
* Investment and trading activities
* Regulatory examinations, investigations and other proceedings
* Restructurings, workouts, investment adviser mergers and acquisitions, and other transactions
* Disputes and litigation
* Tax and ERISA