Front of House Receptionist - Law Firm
Manchester City Centre
Salary: up to £22,000
A professional Receptionist is required to join a leading Commercial Law Firm in their Manchester City Centre offices.
Working in a team the Receptionist role will be to provide and overall front of house service including:
* Answering directing calls, taking messages
* Dealing with couriers, deliveries
* Overseeing meeting room bookings and facilities
* Diary Management
* Assisting with preparation for meetings and seminars
* Travel arrangements and bookings
* Assist with overflow administration and secretarial work
* Any other ad hoc duties as required
This is a busy and varied reception-based role at a firm that value their staff and always promote from within.
It is essential to be considered that you have experience within a similar role, are extremely professional and presentable.
The role is full time based in Manchester City Centre. Salary up to £22,000 per annum (depending on experience).
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.