Employment Paralegal - Job Vacancy
Excellent paralegal role with a leading regional legal 500 firm.
Join a firm well known for their training and progression opportunities within the employment department.
The team has seen an organic increase of work and new clients and are looking to expand further. You will need to have trained in another employment department with at least 6 months+ experience and a solid academic background to be suited to the position.
You will be joining a growing commercially-focused employment team and your role will include;
* Working to tight deadlines
* Providing accurate legal support service for the firm's employment and business service team
* Conducting research online and from resource materials
* Assisting in general case file work
* Writing and updating training materials for clients, as well as drafting precedents and policies
* Assisting the Partners in developing and progressing initiatives and be willing to support the team where needed.
Candidates are usually invited to apply for training contracts after a period of 6-12 months with the firm.
For the chance to learn from Legal 500 named Partners with an enviable client list send an up to date copy of your CV or call David at QED legal for a confidential chat.