Do you have over 6 months' Paralegal experience in employment law? An opportunity for an excellent, proactive, conscientious and enthusiastic candidate looking to move on in their career has just opened up with a well-known regional firm who have offices in South Manchester.
You will be joining a growing commercially-focused employment team and your role will include;
* Working to tight deadlines
* Providing accurate legal support service for the firm's employment and business service team
* Conducting research online and from resource materials
* Assisting in general case file work
* Writing and updating training materials for clients, as well as drafting precedents and policies
* Assisting the Partners in developing and progressing initiatives and be willing to support the team where needed.
You will need to have completed you LPC with an employment elective and you must have obtained a 2:1 or higher in your degree.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides a real chance for long term career progression don't hesitate and apply today for immediate consideration or call Dawn at QED Legal for a confidential chat.