I am working with a well known UK law firm in Hong Kong who are looking for a Paralegal to join their small dynamic Corporate/Commercial Team in Hong Kong. You will be working directly with their Legal Director and Associate so will have the opportunity to gain some excellent experience.
You will conduct legal research, drafting legal documents, including, due diligence report and contracts and conducting verification duties, perform English to Chinese translation and vice versa and prepare pitches and marketing materials.
The main requirements of the role include:
* Law degree holder with at least 2 years working experience in reputable law firms
* Previous experience in corporate/commercial departments
* Excellent command in English and Cantonese. Ability to communicate in Putonghua is an advantage
* Proficiency in using legal database (e.g. LexisNexis, Westlaw), MS Word, PowerPoint, English & Chinese word-processing and electronic documents filing systems
* Willing to be flexible and work in a team environment without traditional reporting lines
* Attention to details, organized and self-motivated, strong organisation and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work overtime
This is an excellent opportunity that will of genuine career prospects, work in a small and friendly team.