If you are an ambitious Construction Solicitor wishing to join an international practice at an exciting time in the construction team's expansion, then this opportunity will be just what you have been waiting for!
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
* Joining a truly international construction team and enjoying the top drawer construction work associated with this global organisation
* The opportunity to handle both contentious and non-contentious construction law matters on behalf of local, national and international clients, several of whom are household names
* Your high calibre caseload will include, on the non-contentious side, JCT contracts, New Engineering Contracts, FIDIC contracts, EPC contracts, development matters, finance due diligence advising banks and real estate issues
* High calibre contentious work will include all aspects of construction dispute resolution and an array of litigation to adjudication
* You will act on behalf of clients will come from a variety of sectors to include household media companies and TV studios, and your varied cases could involve airport, energy and interconnector projects, as well as some of the massive redevelopment in Birmingham
* Becoming part of a team that has seen steady growth across all areas and which foresees this successful expansion continuing
* Joining a team where personality really is key - as they want the team to work together as a cohesive unit and for everyone to have a long term future with the firm
* The opportunity to develop your career, with ongoing training and support as required, with genuine career progression prospects and evidence of existing success stories where people have progressed through the ranks
* Highly competitive remuneration package plus excellent working conditions.
As there are several opportunities on offer, our client is keen to hear from enthusiastic Construction Solicitors from NQ upwards. You can either have non-contentious and/or contentious experience during training or post qualification, all that is important is your desire to pursue a career in construction law and to play your part in the expansion of this highly regarded, cohesive team.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on 0121 4690506.