Our client is looking for an In-house Legal Counsel / Commercial Lawyer to join their highly regarded legal team for a 3-month contract. Based in London this is a varied role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements for a growing part of this household recognised brand.
You will be assisting the business in drafting, reviewing and negotiating high value, complex contracts.
The ideal candidate:
* A strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, digital/IT contracts and intellectual property (IP) agreements
* Advising on trade mark infringements and other IP issues
* Broad understanding of data protection (DP)
* Provide specialist legal advice to the Group businesses as required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate legal issues in a business-friendly way and influence key stakeholders
* Able to effectively manage competing priorities and stakeholder expectations
* A UK qualified solicitor with strong academics and at least 1 year PQE
Our client envisages that candidates with 1 - 6 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.