Our client is a recognisable well-known brand looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join their highly regarded in-house legal team. This is a 12-month fixed term contract and will be based at the company HQ in the centre of London. You will be working with a highly regarded legal team on a wide range a range of predominantly non-contentious commercial legal and business issues.
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on general commercial agreements including - distribution, joint ventures, framework agreements, collaboration agreements, facilities, services, merchandise licensing support and related agreements
* Media agreements (content licensing, media rights, publicity and marketing agreements, promotions and competitions)
* IT and some digital development projects and agreements
* Assisting with and advising on all other legal matters relating to the Group companies which might include property matters, regulatory compliance and competition law work and occasional corporate support required
* Providing general assistance to the General Counsel
Previous experience in publishing and knowledge of intellectual property law is desirable but not essential.
Whilst the client can give no guarantees at this stage there is the possibility of an extension at the end of the contract and potentially an opportunity for this position to become permanent.
Our client envisages that candidates with 4+ years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.