Excellent opportunity for a Commercial and Technology Solicitor, min 6 yrs PQE, to join a mid-tier London law firm with geniune partnership prospects.
The firm has established sector focus and existing profiles in the fashion and technology sectors. They have a cross departmental Fashion Law Group and a technology practice group.
They are looking for a senior associate who can demonstrate high quality experience in:
* Drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial agreements (business to business and business to consumer) but with a particular focus on the following types of agreements and documents and industry sectors listed below:
* Agency and distributorship agreements and advice to principals and agents and suppliers and distributors
* Advising on GDPR and privacy-related matters. For example in the context of new online platforms, or international data transfers between commercial parties or intra-group; privacy policies, data security, cookies, direct and electronic marketing
* Drafting and advice in relation to website terms and conditions for static or transactional websites and social media sites or mobile apps
* Non-contentious intellectual property: licensing, franchising, and ownership of IP in the context of commercial agreements;
* Industry sectors: fashion and technology.