Our client is an international financial services organisation looking for a Commercial Contracts Lawyer / In-house Legal Counsel to join their highly regarded legal team. Based in London this is a varied role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and service agreements. You will also be advising and assisting the business on contracts for this Company's clients, intermediaries and product providers.
The ideal candidate:
* A strong grounding in commercial contract drafting in particular service agreements
* Able to work in a busy in-house legal department and provide day to day commercial advice to all departments within the business
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate legal issues in a business-friendly way and influence key stakeholders
* Experience of dealing with multiple jurisdictions
* Able to effectively manage competing priorities and stakeholder expectations
* A UK qualified solicitor with strong academics and at least 2 years PQE
In-house experience would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills. Experience of the technology sector would also be a big plus.
Our client envisages that candidates with 2 - 6 years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
Additional Bonus and Benefits